Individual Health Insurance
Navigating the complex and ever-changing landscape with the Affordable Care Act or Health Care Reform may seem like a daunting task. At Montoya & Associates, we have local advisors available to help you find the right health care coverage at the right price. One of our advisors will be able to determine if you qualify for a subsidy as well as shop and compare plans on and off the marketplace exchange. With the use of our online quoting tool we can help determine the plan that is right for you.
Individual health plans from Florida Blue
At Montoya & Associates, we specialize in providing individual health insurance policies through Florida Blue, Florida’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield plan, one of the state’s largest health insurers. We can help you select a health plan that meets your family’s needs and your budget––and meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
With so many health plans to choose from, we can help you:
- figure out if you qualify for a premium tax credit
- narrow down the type of coverage you need
- select deductible and copay/coinsurance levels that will benefit you most
- determine a monthly premium that works with your budget
Florida Blue plans are backed by an impressive record of service, stability and quality customer care
that goes back more than 70 years.
Here’s a quick high-level view of the plan categories available from Florida Blue:
- Essential Plans generally offer lower monthly premiums. You’ll pay a deductible and coinsurance for all health care services. Preventive care is covered at no cost and most prescription drugs are covered after your deductible and copays.
- Essential (HSA) Plans can be combined with a tax-free Health Savings Account. You’ll pay a deductible and coinsurance for all health care services. Preventive care is covered at no cost and most prescription drugs are covered after your deductible and copays.
- Everyday Plans have copays for primary care visits and a choice of cost-sharing options for all other health care services and prescription drugs.
- All Copay Plans offer $0 deductible and fixed copays for all covered health care services.
Next, we’ll help you determine which Florida Blue provider network best suits your needs:
- Available statewide
- Largest physician and hospital network
- Coverage for care outside of the network, except for Exclusive Provider Services
- Specific providers required for prescription drugs and vision and/or dental services (if
- Available in select counties
- Large physician and hospital network
- No out-of-network coverage except for emergencies
- Available in select counties
- Limited hospital network
- Coverage for care out-of-network, except for Exclusive Provider Services
- Specific providers must be used for prescription drugs, durable medical equipment and supplies,
home health, lab tests and vision and/or dental services (if applicable)
Get covered: Enroll in a Florida Blue plan today!
We can help you find a Florida Blue plan specifically for you and your family. Fill out the form below or call us at 1-800-965-5554.