Newsletters and Briefs
Our Benefits Buzz is a monthly newsletter focusing on the benefits market for both individuals and various sized business entities. Each month we highlight relevant news we find valuable to our clients and the general public.
- March – 2017 – ACA and Employer Health Plans Under Trump
- April – 2017 – Changes to Tax Credits
- May – 2017 – Cost-saving Strategy: Generic Drugs
- June – 2017 – Health Insurance: AHCA Passes House
- July – 2017 – What Happens if the ACA Employer Mandate is Repealed?
- August – 2017 – Cyber Security: HIPAA Cyber Attack Response Checklist
- September 2017 – Senate Rejects ACA Repeal Efforts
- October 2017 – EEOC’s Consideration of Wellness Rules
- November 2017 – Latest ACA Repeal Bill Withdrawn
Live Well, Work Well
Our healthy-living newsletter provides valuable information to help improve your overall health including recipes, tips and tricks, and lifestyle life-hacks.
- March – 2017 – Prepare for Tax Season
- April – 2017 – Phlegm: A Key Player in Fighting Off Illness
- May – 2017 – A Breathe of Fresh Air
- June – 2017 – Summer Safety: Tick and Tick-borne Disease Season is Here
- July – 2017 – Do You Know Seizure First Aid?
- August – 2017 – Prevent Heat-Related Illness this Summer
- September 2017 – National Preparedness Month
- October 2017 – Halloween safety
- November 2017 – Stress-Free Holiday Season
Looking for the latest Property and Casualty Insurance? Our P&C Profile newsletter provides the latest industry news and tips to inform and educate home owners and organizations.