An employee retirement plan can help:
- Recruit and retain valuable employees
- Bridge the gap between Social Security and retirement income needs, which are estimated to be 85 percent of current income
- Reduce tax liability — contributions to employee accounts are tax-deductible from business income
As your advisor, our goal is to provide you the tools and resources that can help you build and maintain a successful plan for your employees. As a decision-maker, it’s important to understand how a successful retirement plan can help benefit you and your employees.
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Savings Incentive Plan
- SEP, SIMPLE, Solo(k)
- Profit Sharing
- 409A Deferred Compensation
Most Plan Administrators often worry about:
Are plan fees and services competitive with the marketplace?
Do you have a sound due diligence process?
Could there be hidden fees?
Does the plan work efficiently to meet participant goals?
Is there an effort to encourage and expand participant enrollment?
Is the plan fully ERISA-compliant?
The Five Pillars of a Retirement Plan
These are five pillars upon which a successful retirement plan can be built:
1. The Plan Fiduciary
Understand the role and responsibilities of a fiduciary
2. Plan Design and Compliance
Select the appropriate plan type and design for your employees and help ensure plan compliance.
3. Selection and Monitoring of Plan Investments
Develop an investment policy statement, select a balanced investment lineup and designate a default investment option for your plan.
4. Plan Participation and Education
Implement strategies that can help your employees meet their financial retirement goals.
5. Service, Technology and Day-to-day Administration
Select a provider whose plan administration capabilities and level of service fits best with your organizational needs.
How we can help you:
Maximize Plan Efficiency
Each plan sponsor has defined goals and objectives to achieving a successful retirement plans for its employees. As your dedicated investment consultants, we will create an ongoing service plan that best suits the needs of your company.
On an ongoing basis your dedicated Retirement Plan Manager will examine your plan design with ideas to improve participation and operational efficiency by utilizing the following process:
- Vendor Benchmark Analysis
- Provider Contract Review
- Plan Conversion Guidance
- Selection and Monitoring of Plan Investments
- Plan Participation and Education
- Custom investment advice
- On-site enrollment meetings
- Investment education meetings
- Service, Technology and Day-to-day Administration
- Compliance Checklist
- Quarterly Investment Reviews
- Annual Plan Reviews